The Little Break For A Caregiver

It's heart breaking to see someone I love struggling in an incurable disease.  It's also easy for the entire world to not see my own struggle in caring for someone with an incurable disease on a daily basis.  Even I myself have often failed to see that I'm also a victim of this incurable disease  without havinig it, for now. I say for now, because nobody is immuned to this incurable disease, which can inflict anyone at any point in his/her life, randomly.

As much as I'm not happy about my own sad situation as a caregiver, I'm grateful that I was able to get out of my bed this morning and make my own breakfast.  I'm grateful that I can still afford a little break to  type here...

P.S. All links that I posted on this blog are for my own convenient reference, they are not sponsored links and I don't receive adverstising money for posting them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Need To Master Anger Management

An Update On The Coronavirus Outbreak

Dentist Whom I Trust: Dr. Garry Lam DDS