The Flower Fix: Modern arrangements for a daily dose of nature

The Flower Fix: Modern arrangements for a daily dose of nature


I would like to build a home library that is stocked with inspiring non-fictions. As my small home is cluttered with walker, air filters, wheel chair, therapeutic heating pads and all kinds of ugly medical equipment, I would like to clear up a corner for a little home library that is filled with beautiful and inspirig books.  I desparately need a corner  in my small home that looks uplifting and cheerful so I can keep my sanity when I need to escape from all these depressing chaos that resemble a cluttered hospital ward. Of course, some pretty flowers can always bring some cheers. This is a book that I would like to get after I get rid of this novel that I had already finished reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Need To Master Anger Management

Dentist Whom I Trust: Dr. Garry Lam DDS

An Update On The Coronavirus Outbreak