It's heart breaking to see someone I love struggling in an incurable disease. It's also easy for the entire world to not see my own struggle in caring for someone with an incurable disease on a daily basis. Even I myself have often failed to see that I'm also a victim of this incurable disease without havinig it, for now. I say for now, because nobody is immuned to this incurable disease, which can inflict anyone at any point in his/her life, randomly. As much as I'm not happy about my own sad situation as a caregiver, I'm grateful that I was able to get out of my bed this morning and make my own breakfast. I'm grateful that I can still afford a little break to type here... P.S. All links that I posted on this blog are for my own convenient reference, they are not sponsored links and I don't receive adverstising money for posting them.
I bought this paper towel because I read so many good reviews about it. But I really can't stand the chemical smell on it. I don't know what type of paper was recycled to make this paper towel. Whatever it was, it didn't smell healthy to me. I read that a lot of recycled paper has cancer causing BPA...The package says "No added chlorine, dyes, inks or fragrances." But my question is, what other chemical was used instead? I will not buy this paper towel again because it's really thin and flimsy, and it smells really bad to me. A lot of cooking videos advise the use of paper towel to pat dry meat and poultry, and the use of a wet paper towel to wrap a homemade frozen burrito to heat it up in microwave. I think this is definitely not the paper towel that should be used for such purposes.
Comments
Post a Comment