Seventh Generation Paper Towels Stink

Seventh Generation Paper Towels

I bought this paper towel because I read so many good reviews about it. But I really can't stand the chemical smell on it.  I don't know what type of paper was recycled to make this paper towel.  Whatever it was, it didn't smell healthy to me.  I read that a lot of recycled paper has cancer causing BPA...The package says "No added chlorine, dyes, inks or fragrances." But my question is, what other chemical was used instead? I will not buy this paper towel again because it's really thin and flimsy, and it smells really bad to me. A lot of cooking videos advise the use of paper towel to pat dry meat and poultry, and the use of a wet paper towel to wrap a homemade frozen burrito to heat it up in microwave. I think this is definitely not the paper towel that should be used for such purposes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Need To Master Anger Management

Dentist Whom I Trust: Dr. Garry Lam DDS

An Update On The Coronavirus Outbreak